Welcome to the first stop on the road toward a rewarding career with Caliber Collision. As one of the nation’s fastest growing repair companies, we’re dedicated to restoring the rhythm of our customers’ lives. We currently operate state-of-the-art facilities in California, Colorado Texas, Arizona, Nevada, Oklahoma and New Mexico.
Providing complete customer satisfaction along with the highest quality service and repairs means that we’re always looking for passionate, talented people with a drive for helping others. If this sounds like you, we’d love to talk to you about being a part of our team. Here’s a look at some of the positions Caliber has to offer:
- Service Advisors
- Centers Managers
- Office Managers
- Body Technicians
- Plastic Repair Technicians
- Customer Service Representatives
- Technician Helpers
- Painter Helpers
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Our customers aren’t the only ones who we are driven to provide complete satisfaction. We offer our dedicated associates a competitive total compensation package that consists of:
- Competitive pay plans with performance based incentives
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plan options at affordable employee contribution rates
- Pre-tax employee deductions for medical and dental enrollment options
- Health care and dependent care flexible spending accounts (FSA)
- Paid holidays & PPT (Paid Personal Time) for vacations
- 401(k) savings program with company contribution
- Company-paid life insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Plans
- Company-paid training (I-CAR, ASE included)
- Credit Union and other group memberships
- Safe, Clean and Positive work environments
Caliber Collision embraces diversity in the workplace and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
Minimum requirements for consideration of employment include:
- At least 18 years of age
- Must complete a satisfactory criminal background check
- Must provide proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.
Many of our positions also require a valid driver license and a good motor vehicle record that meets certain insurance standards.
Of course, prior industry experience and working knowledge of industry systems and programs is always a plus.
If you’d like to become a part of the Caliber Collision team, set the wheels in motion by completing the online application.