Welcome to the first stop on the road to a rewarding career with Caliber Collision, the nation’s fastest growing collision repair company.
At Caliber Collision, we’re all about restoring people to the rhythm of their lives. From our customers to our communities to our teammates, restoring lives isn’t just a goal, it’s what drives us.
We currently operate state-of-the-art facilities in Arizona, California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Maryland, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Texas, Virginia & Washington D.C. – with more locations around the corner.
OPPORTUNITIES FOR THOSE WITH THE PASSION AND DRIVE
Our passion is to provide complete customer satisfaction and deliver the highest quality service and repairs. If you share our passion for customer care and quality, we’d love to talk with you about being a part of our team. Here’s a look at some of the positions Caliber has to offer:
- Body Technicians
- Service Advisors
- Center Managers
- Dissemble/Re-assemble Technician (DRT)
- Office Managers
- Customer Service Representatives
- Technician Helpers
- Painter Helpers
- Desk Review Estimation & Compliance
- Sales & Account Management
- Information Technology
- Call Center
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
We offer our teammates an industry-leading compensation package that includes:
- Competitive Pay
- Industry-leading pay plans from Detailers to Center Managers
- Comprehensive Benefits – Benefits from Day One
- 401(k) retirement savings program with company match
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans at affordable rates with immediate eligibility, with pre-tax deductions for teammate portion of medical and dental premiums
- Company-paid life insurance
- Affordable Short- and Long-Term Disability Plans
- Health care and dependent care flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
- Paid holidays & Personal Paid Time off (PPT) eligibility, beginning your first day
- Job-Related Training
- Company-paid leadership/development training
- I-CAR and ASE training
- Leadership & Personal Development through the Caliber Academy
- Rewards & Recognition Programs and More
- Reward and recognition programs, including an annual Caliber Executive Council event for top performers
- Discount programs
- Community service and volunteer opportunities
- Credit Union group membership
- Great Work Environment
- Our core values say it all: We do the right thing, are inspired to serve, are courageous, proud and have fun
At Caliber, we know our continued success is due to our belief that all boats rise.
We want to hear from you if you have the desire, attitude and skills to help us become the collision repair provider and employer of choice in every community we serve.
Caliber Collision embraces diversity in the workplace and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
Minimum requirements to work for us include:
- At least 18 years of age
- Satisfactory completion of a background check
- Proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.
Many of our positions also require a valid driver license and a good motor vehicle record that meets certain insurance standards.
Of course, prior industry experience and working knowledge of industry systems and programs – in addition to having a passion to provide complete customer satisfaction and deliver the highest quality service and repairs – is always a plus.
If you’d like to become a part of the Caliber Collision team, set the wheels in motion by joining our Talent Community (it’s fast & easy), or by completing the online employment application.