Last updated September 18, 2017
Caliber Collision is closely monitoring Hurricane Irma.
Contingency plans are in place to ensure the safety and well-being of our team members and to minimize the effects of the storm on service.
These weather systems may cause pickup and drop-off appointment delays or disruptions for Caliber customers.
All Florida, Georgia and South Carolina locations are currently OPEN.
Please call your local Caliber Collision Center before visiting to determine if the Center is open.
To aid in your claim-filing process, we’ve included a list of insurance providers below:
- Allstate – 1.800.255.7828
- State Farm – 1.888.559.1922
- USAA – 1.800.531.8722
- Farmers – 1.888.327.6335
- Geico – 1.800.861.8380
- Safeco/Liberty – 1.800.332.3226/1.888.398.8924
- Nationwide – 1.800.421.3535
- Progressive – 1.855.758.0630
- AAA – 1.800.672.5246
- Hartford – 1.800.243.5860
- Esurance – 1.800.378.7262
- Travelers – 1.800.842.5075
- Metlife – 1.800.638.5433
- Mercury – 1.800.503.3724
- Hanover – 1.800.922.8427
- Horace Mann – 1.800.999.1030
If you are not able to reach your local Caliber, please call our Caliber Customer Service center at 1.888.225.4237.
Caliber will provide service to the best of our ability in areas affected by the storm only as local conditions will allow.
Please continue to check CaliberCollision.com for updates.