At Caliber, we’re all about restoring people to the rhythm of their lives. Whether it’s our customers, our communities or our teammates. For us, restoring lives isn’t just a goal. It’s what drives us. We operate state-of-the-art facilities in Arizona, California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Maryland, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas, Virginia, Washington DC & West Virginia – with more locations around the corner.
We offer our teammates an industry-leading compensation package that includes:
- Industry-leading pay plans from Detailers to Center Managers
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k) retirement savings program with company match
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans at affordable rates with immediate eligibility, with pre-tax deductions for teammate portion of medical and dental premiums
- Company-paid life insurance
- Affordable Short- and Long-Term Disability Plans
- Health care and dependent care flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
- Paid holidays & Personal Paid Time off (PPT) eligibility, beginning your first day
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Company-paid leadership/development training
- I-CAR and ASE training
- Leadership & Personal Development through the Caliber Academy
- Job-Related Training
Rewards & Recognition Programs and More
- Reward and recognition programs, including an annual Caliber Executive Council event for top performers
- Discount programs
- Community service and volunteer opportunities
- Credit Union group membership
- Rewards & Recognition Programs and More
Great Work Environment
- Our core values say it all: We do the right thing, are inspired to serve, are courageous, proud and have fun
- Great Work Environment
Company-paid leadership/development training
I-CAR and ASE training
Leadership & Personal Development through the Caliber Academy
- Body Technicians
- Service Advisor
- Technician Helper
- Disassemble/Reassemble Technician
- Painter Helper
- Center Manager
- Office Manager
- Customer Service Representative
- Call Center
- Desk Review Estimation & Compliance
- Information Technology
- Learn More About a Career in Collision Repair
At Caliber, we know that our continued success is due to our belief that all boats rise.
We’d love to hear from you if you have the desire, attitude and skills to help us become the collision repair provider and employer of choice in every community we serve.
Caliber Collision embraces diversity in the workplace and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
Minimum requirements to work for us include:
- At least 18 years of age
- Satisfactory completion of a background check
- Proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.
Many of our positions also require a valid driver's license and a good motor vehicle record that meets certain insurance standards.
Of course, prior industry experience and working knowledge of industry systems and programs – in addition to having a passion to provide complete customer satisfaction and deliver the highest quality service and repairs – is always a plus.
If you’d like to become a part of the Caliber Collision team, set the wheels in motion by joining our Talent Community (it’s fast & easy), or by completing the online employment application.
CHANGING LANES PROGRAM
At Caliber, we’re proud of our history of employing, supporting and giving back to the Military Service Members who have given so much for our country. That’s why we created Changing Lanes, a free 18-week career skills program geared toward job placement opportunities in one of our Caliber locations upon successful completion.