Each and every company is made up of the communities they serve. That’s why at Caliber, we believe it’s important for us to do everything we can to make our communities healthier. With this in mind, we’ve completely dedicated ourselves to leading the industry’s green initiative by example.
Here’s a look at what this means in practice:
- Using only water-based paints
- Scheduling regular recycling pickups
- Making location-specific modifications whenever necessary
- Continuing education on state-of-the-art equipment and processes
While some of these are currently exclusive to Caliber, we hope that doing so will encourage the industry as a whole to follow suit. It’s simple really, when the environment benefits, we all benefit. It’s just one more way we aim to restore the rhythm of your life.
FALL CAR CARE TIPS
Everyone knows that fall brings changing leaves, dropping temperatures and new TV shows, but what most people entirely forget about happens to be the most important: their vehicles. Fortunately, there isn’t a ton of maintenance to be done this season, but there are a few key parts you should keep your eyes on:
- Tires – It’s recommended that you rotate your tires at every oil change. That means about every six months or 7,500 miles for today’s vehicles. If it’s been longer than this, now’s the perfect time to get it done.
- Fluids – From windshield-washing fluid to antifreeze to brake fluid, chances are it’s been a while since you’ve topped them off. Pop open the hood, locate each reservoir and fill them back up to the proper line. It’s an inexpensive way to save yourself much time and hassle in the future.
- Wipers – All wipers should be replaced on an annual basis. It’s easy to tell if it’s been a while as there will be long smears sending a pretty clear message that it’s about time to change them again.
Take care of these steps now and it’ll be easy to remember when to do it again when next year rolls around. All you’ll have to do is watch the leaves. And, of course, the road as well. Happy fall from all your friends at Caliber Collision.