Caliber Collision is closely monitoring the winter storms in Virginia.
Contingency plans are in place to ensure the safety and well-being of our team members and to minimize the effects of the winter storm on service.
These weather systems may cause pickup and drop-off appointment delays or disruptions for Caliber customers.
The following Caliber centers are closed on Monday, December 10 and returning to normal business hours on Tuesday, December 11:
- Roanoke South - 3130 Franklin Rd. SW, Roanoke, VA 24014
- Roanoke Northeast - 2727 Plantation Road NE, Roanoke, VA 24012
Please call your local Caliber Collision Center before visiting to determine if the Center is open.
To aid in your claim-filing process, we’ve included a list of insurance providers below:
- Allstate – 1.800.255.7828
- State Farm – 1.888.559.1922
- USAA – 1.800.531.8722
- Farmers – 1.888.327.6335
- Geico – 1.800.861.8380
- Safeco/Liberty – 1.800.332.3226/1.888.398.8924
- Nationwide – 1.800.421.3535
- Progressive – 1.855.758.0630
- AAA – 1.800.672.5246
- Hartford – 1.800.243.5860
- Esurance – 1.800.378.7262
- Travelers – 1.800.842.5075
- Metlife – 1.800.638.5433
- Mercury – 1.800.503.3724
- Hanover – 1.800.922.8427
- Horace Mann – 1.800.999.1030
If you are not able to reach your local Caliber, please call our Caliber Customer Service center at 1.888.225.4237.
Caliber will provide service to the best of our ability in areas affected by the storm only as local conditions will allow.
Please continue to check CaliberCollision.com for updates.