Last updated April 28, 2020
Caliber Collision is closely monitoring the storms and hail damage in the North Texas region.
Contingency plans are in place to ensure the safety and well-being of our team members and to minimize the effects of the weather on service.
At this time, no centers are closed but these weather systems may cause pickup and drop-off appointment delays or disruptions for Caliber customers.
To aid in the process, below is a list of insurance providers for if you have been affected by the storm:
- AAA – 1.800.672.5246
- Allstate – 1.800.255.7828
- Esurance – 1.800.378.7262
- Farmers – 1.888.327.6335
- Geico – 1.800.861.8380
- Hanover – 1.800.922.8427
- Horace Mann – 1.800.999.1030
- Hartford – 1.800.243.5860
- Mercury – 1.800.503.3724
- Metlife – 1.800.638.5433
- Nationwide – 1.800.421.3535
- Progressive – 1.855.758.0630
- Safeco/Liberty – 1.800.332.3226/1.888.398.8924
- State Farm – 1.888.559.1922
- Travelers – 1.800.842.5075
- USAA – 1.800.531.8722
If you are not able to reach your local Caliber, please call our Caliber Customer Service center at 1.888.225.4237.
Caliber will provide service to the best of our ability in areas affected by the weather.
Please continue to check CaliberCollision.com for updates.