Last updated March 22, 2018
Caliber Collision is closely monitoring the storm in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic Regions.
Contingency plans are in place to ensure the safety and well-being of our team members and to minimize the effects of the storm on service.
These weather systems may cause pickup and drop-off appointment delays or disruptions for Caliber customers.
The following Caliber centers are closed on, Thursday, March 22:
- Glenside (opening at 10am)
All other centers are currently open at this time but please keep checking this page for any updates.
To aid in your claim-filing process, we’ve included a list of insurance providers below:
- Allstate – 1.800.255.7828
- State Farm – 1.888.559.1922
- USAA – 1.800.531.8722
- Farmers – 1.888.327.6335
- Geico – 1.800.861.8380
- Safeco/Liberty – 1.800.332.3226/1.888.398.8924
- Nationwide – 1.800.421.3535
- Progressive – 1.855.758.0630
- AAA – 1.800.672.5246
- Hartford – 1.800.243.5860
- Esurance – 1.800.378.7262
- Travelers – 1.800.842.5075
- Metlife – 1.800.638.5433
- Mercury – 1.800.503.3724
- Hanover – 1.800.922.8427
- Horace Mann – 1.800.999.1030
If you are not able to reach your local Caliber, please call our Caliber Customer Service center at 1.888.225.4237.
Caliber will provide service to the best of our ability in areas affected by the storm only as local conditions will allow.Please continue to check CaliberCollision.com for updates.