You’ve Turned to the Right Place
As the nation’s leading collision repair provider, your complete satisfaction isn’t just a goal. It’s what drives us. That’s why everything we do is geared toward restoring the rhythm of your life®.
- We are referred by more insurance agents than any other company.
- We repair all makes and models including luxury cars.
- We welcome all insurance companies.
- We provide dent removal, collision repair, glass replacement, auto body rust repair & much more.
- We offer FREE appraisals and online estimates to our customers.
- We are committed to being a green company. Health, safety, and environmental protection are of the utmost importance to Caliber Collision.
- ASE certified and I-Car Gold Class Technicians.
- We have done more repairs than any other collision repair company.
- We go through continuous training programs to make our collision repair technicians approach every job with a craftsman-like attitude.
O.E. Certified Repair Center With State-of-the-Art Equipment
We take pride in paying close attention to the small things we do and are highly committed to making sure our personnel are trained appropriately to keep up with today’s changing technology. read more >
ASE Certified & iCar Gold Class Technicians
Our collision repair technicians approach every job with a craftsman-like attitude. This is just another way we strive for excellence in all we do. We work on ALL makes and models, so whatever vehicle you may be driving, be sure to bring your vehicle to Caliber Collision for quality service. read more >
Written Lifetime Warranty
From minor dings to major collision repairs, Caliber Collision has the experience, knowledge, and state-of-the-art equipment to expertly restore your vehicle to its pre-accident condition. We can locate hidden damage, allowing corrections to be made which will restore the structural integrity of your vehicle. read more >
Customer Service Center
You can reach us quickly and easily at any of our Collision Repair Centers in Arizona, California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Maryland, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas, Virginia, Washington DC, & West Virginia. read more >