Health, safety, and environmental protection are of the utmost importance to Caliber Collision Centers
- We’ve pioneered the use of water-based paint versus solvent-based paint for significant reductions in Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) and Hazardous Air Pollutants.
- Our technicians are ASE Refrigerant Recovery and Recycling Certified to exceed industry standards and regulatory requirements for refrigerant recovery and recycling.
- Our vacuum-assist sanding removes over 90% of the dust from today’s sanding and finishing processes.
- Every center utilizes the latest spray booth technology, enabling the capture of 98% of all paint particulates during both the spray and bake cycles.
- All Caliber painters are provided with Grade D breathable, air-supplied respirators to ensure the safest possible work environment.
- We utilize High Volume Low Pressure (HVLP) equipment for maximum coating application efficiency.