Health, safety, and environmental protection are of the utmost importance to Caliber Collision Centers. That’s why we make certain our repair processes and equipment meet the highest standards. We never stop searching for the best ways to interact with the environment while also leading the rest of the industry by example. Here are just a few of the things Caliber does to protect our employees, customers, and the environment in every community we serve:
- We’ve pioneered the use of water-based paint versus solvent-based paint for significant reductions in Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) and Hazardous Air Pollutants.
- Our technicians are ASE Refrigerant Recovery and Recycling Certified to exceed industry standards and regulatory requirements for refrigerant recovery and recycling.
- Our vacuum-assist sanding removes over 90% of the dust from today’s sanding and finishing processes.
- Every center utilizes the latest spray booth technology, enabling the capture of 98% of all paint particulates during both the spray and bake cycles.
- All Caliber painters are provided with Grade D breathable, air-supplied respirators to ensure the safest possible work environment.
- We utilize High Volume Low Pressure (HVLP) equipment for maximum coating application efficiency.