WE ARE OPEN.
At Caliber Collision, the safety and health of our teammates, customers and vendors is our highest priority. We will follow the guidance of the CDC and local officials as we adhere to new operating procedures that limit personal contact and protect our teammates, customers and vendors, allowing us to continue Restoring the Rhythm of Your Life.
YOUR CAR IS ESSENTIAL TO YOU, AND KEEPING YOU ON THE ROAD IS ESSENTIAL TO US.
Caliber Collision is considered an essential business as defined by the guidance from the Federal Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) and local orders recognize the essential nature of auto repair. We have a duty to ensure that cars – and people’s lives – continue running. We understand that our customers need reliable transportation to get to important doctors’ appointments, shop for groceries, pick-up medication at pharmacies, and handle the daily activities that bring them health and security. We also support our teammates as they try to make a living, put food on their tables, pay rent and have a sense of safety and security.
KEEPING YOU AND OUR TEAM SAFE
Caliber Collision has implemented a range of protective measures and adjusted our operating processes to avoid the spread of COVID-19 among teammates, customers and vendors. A few examples include: mandatory safety training for all teammates, mandatory face masks inside centers, strict social distancing guidelines, mandatory processes for disinfecting centers multiple times daily, disinfecting customer vehicles at drop-off and sanitizing every vehicle with disinfectant cleaners before pick-up or delivery, and the use of technology to limit personal contact. We have modified our repair process from drop-off to delivery to ensure that teammates and customers are interacting as little as possible.
BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER EVERY REPAIR
1. Everyone entering our facilities must wear a face mask. This includes teammates, customers and vendors.
2. If you do not want to enter a center, we offer contactless options. Please call the center in advance to coordinate.
3. We will allow for adequate social distancing between our teammates and customers or vendors (6 feet) during in-person interactions.
4. We ask all customers to remove all personal items prior to dropping off their cars.
5. We will clean and disinfect frequently-touched surfaces upon vehicle drop-off, such as the steering wheel, door handle, etc.
6. We will wear disposable gloves and throw them away after every use.
7. We sanitize every vehicle with disinfectant cleaners prior to pick-up or delivery.
ADDITIONAL SUPPORT FOR OUR TEAMMATES
In support of our center teammates, Caliber Collision provides all teammates with paid time off and sick time benefits to ensure financial security in times like this, as well as access to a voluntary short-term disability plan. We also offer an Employee Assistance Program with counseling services and other support services as part of our benefits package. In addition to these standard benefits, we have also implemented an Emergency Paid Sick Time Policy to provide teammates with up to 80 hours of additional paid time off and sick time, specifically to help teammates through this emergency situation.
ALL 1,150 LOCATIONS READY TO SERVE
The Federal Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) and local orders recognize the essential nature of auto repair. As an essential business, Caliber Collision is here to help.