Effective Date: December 1, 2012
- What personally identifiable information is collected from your through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Our policy is to protect the confidentiality of the individually identifiable information that you provide, and we have policies and procedures designed to limit access to that information only to those with a need to know.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
- We collect the following information from you your current Internet address (this is usually a temporary address assigned by your Internet service provider when you log in), the type of operating system you are using, and the type of browser software used. In addition, We may keep track of what portions of this site you are visiting. We aggregate this information to help us improve or create a better experience for users of the Site. For example: we may upgrade those parts of the site that are heavily visited.
- Our website automatically records website usage information that we analyze statistically to track operational problems, to prevent fraud and to improve the effectiveness, security and integrity of the site. We do not use this information to track or record information about individuals. We will disclose this information to third parties only in aggregate form or as may be required by law. For each page that you visit, we collect and store the following technical information in what is called a web server log file:
- Date and time of access
- URL address of our webpage that you visited
- Internet domain and IP address from which our website was accessed
- Type of browser and operating system used to access our site (if provided by the browser)
- URL address of the referring page (if provided by the browser)
- Completion or success status of the request for a web page or other on-line item
- File size of the webpage visited
- In addition, if you choose to complete certain forms or send us requests, you may be asked to provide the following information, including: full name, street address, city, state ZIP, phone number, e-mail address, driver’s license number, VIN number, license plate number, insurance policy number, and vehicle photographs.
- We only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you.
- We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We may disclose personally identifiable information you provide to third parties if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) complete the transaction you requested, such as contacting you about the completion of our collision work; (b) comply with legal process; (c) enforce our web site Agreement; (d) respond to claims that any information you provide violates the rights of third parties; (e) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Caliber Collision, its users and/or the public; or (f) in the event that all or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party. Except as provided in the preceding sentence, we will NOT sell or trade your personally identifiable information with third parties, such as sellers of goods or services.
- We make no active effort to collect personal information from children under the age of 18 and do not wish to receive any such information.
Your Access To and Control Over Information (Choices and Corrections)
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by Contacting Us to:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you that is not required for the purposes described above.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information.
We use no encryption (data scrambling) on certain portions of the site, but use encryption on portions where you are transmitting sensitive information as described above. When you are on any web site that asks you for confidential information, you should check to see if the information being transmitted is encrypted in order to increase the security of your information. Keep in mind that there is no such thing as perfect security.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also have processes and procedures designed to protect your information offline. Our policy is to grant access to only those employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service). The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in an environment that uses various administrative, physical, and technical security measures.
For further information, please contact us at:
401 East Corporate Drive
Lewisville, TX 75057