Last updated September 6, 2019
Caliber Collision is closely monitoring Hurricane Dorian throughout the East Coast Regions.
Contingency plans are in place to ensure the safety and well-being of our team members and to minimize the effects of the weather on service.
These weather systems will cause pickup and drop-off appointment delays or disruptions for Caliber customers. The following North Carolina and Virginia centers will be closed on Friday, September 6th:
- Jacksonville NC - Marine Blvd.
- Jacksonville NC - Lejeune
- Portsmouth - Airline Blvd., VA
- Norfolk - Wards Corner, VA
- Hampton, VA
- Hampton - Thomas St., VA
- Virginia Beach - Oceana South, VA
- Newport News, VA
If you have been affected by the storm, below is a list of insurance providers for reference:
- Allstate – 1.800.255.7828
- State Farm – 1.888.559.1922
- USAA – 1.800.531.8722
- Farmers – 1.888.327.6335
- Geico – 1.800.861.8380
- Safeco/Liberty – 1.800.332.3226/1.888.398.8924
- Nationwide – 1.800.421.3535
- Progressive – 1.855.758.0630
- AAA – 1.800.672.5246
- Hartford – 1.800.243.5860
- Esurance – 1.800.378.7262
- Travelers – 1.800.842.5075
- Metlife – 1.800.638.5433
- Mercury – 1.800.503.3724
- Hanover – 1.800.922.8427
- Horace Mann – 1.800.999.1030
If you are not able to reach your local Caliber, please call our Caliber Customer Service center at 1.888.225.4237.
Caliber will provide service to the best of our ability in areas affected by the weather.
Please continue to check CaliberCollision.com for updates.